"It’s bullshit to think of friendship and romance as being different. They’re not. They’re just variations of the same love. Variations of the same desire to be close."
Naomi and Ely’s No Kiss List, Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (via asexyquotes)
I forgot how much love this book.
“The Iron Throne is mine by rights. All those who deny that are my foes.”
SHERLOCK TEA COLLECTION GIVE AWAY!
Awesome news guys! The cool folks at Adagio have been kind enough to help out with a giveaway for a complete collection of the Sherlock Tea blends. That is 11 bags of different tea featuring art work by yours truly. That’s about 50 servings in each bag. More if you re-steep your tea (which is possible with most of them). That is a LOT of tea. How bonkers is that? Very. It’s awesome. Here’s the lowdown on how to win A WHOLE BUNCH OF TEA.
- Anyone ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can enter! If you live outside of the U.S. I’ll foot the bill to get you some tea myself. Because odds are you are awesome and you deserve it.
- You do not have to be following me to win, but it might be helpful to keep track of updates or changes (if any). Plus I plan to make some blends for other fandoms in the future, so if tea is your thing, it might not be a bad idea?
- Only two reblogs a day allowed.I did not realize how often people would reblog my last give away soooo I’m going to enforce this LOL. You can reblog on as many days as you’d like, but yeah, only 2 reblogs a day please. I’ll be checking.
- The give away will end and I will choose a winner on Wednesday March 7th. I’ll probably choose late at night on that day, so I’m going to say I’ll stop counting reblogs at 10 p.m. EST.
- [ADDED] LIKES DON’T COUNT. Sorry! You have to reblog!
A big thanks to Adagio for hooking us up with some awesome tea, and for all of you for following me and encouraging my tea-y ways! Good luck everyone!
Tea, yay thank you! <3 I love Adagio… hnnghhh. I need to order spearmint. I keep meaning to and just never do.
I want this an embarrassing amount…
The Game of Thrones/High School Musical crossover you’ve all been waiting for!
Okay, maybe not all of you.
this is the best thing
Pitti street images have me reconsidering the statement scarf, and may have saved this violet joint from the donation box. That it accents the violet in the driver is even more of a reason to keep.
Jury’s still out on pushing the envelope for something more, shall we say, flamboyant. For which, I could probably raid the First Lady’s closet lol.
Also: Cords to break up the formality without going the denim route, while still being biz casual appropriate.
lookit that last ace knit scarf